Webmail: Setting a Signature
- In a web browser, sign in to Outlook Web App using https://outlook.office.com/.
- On the nav bar, choose Settings > Options.
- Under Options, choose Settings > Mail.
- Under Email signature, in the text box, type the signature you want to use. Use the formatting mini toolbar to change the appearance of the signature.
- If you want your signature to display at the bottom of all outgoing items, including replies and forwards, select Automatically include my signature on messages I send. If you don’t select this option, you can manually add your signature to any message. For details, see Manually add your signature to a new message.