How to Schedule a Meeting in Teams (GoToMeeting replacement)
How to schedule a meeting within Microsoft Teams
- Open Microsoft Teams
- On the left, go to Calendar
- Click on New Meeting at the top right corner of the screen
- Fill out the information for your meeting
- Add people to your meeting by specifying the channel/team or in the box below with their email address
- Click on Schedule
How to join a Microsoft Teams Meeting
You can join a Teams meeting in two ways
- Click on the link in the email
- Dial into the meeting and use the Conference ID to join via phone.
Before joining a meeting, ensure that any headset you are using is plugged into the computer
The various functions when in the meeting are:
Share: Powerpoint, Window, or entire screen
- When sharing a screen, you can give control of your screen to another meeting participant
- To stop sharing your screen click the square with the x at the bottom at the bottom right of the screen or on the call screen.
Device Settings: Lets you change the audio/video device for the meeting.
Meeting Notes: Once you write notes for the meeting, they will be saved to the chat log
Meeting Details: Shows various information about the meeting.
Additional information: Teams-Presentation.pdf