How to backup/export your Bookmarks
- Open Chrome and click on the three dots in the upper right hand corner of the window.
- Hover over “Bookmarks” and click on “Bookmarks Manager”
- Click on the three dots to the right of the “Search bookmarks” search box.
- Click on Export bookmarks
- Save your backed up bookmarks to your Documents folder ONLY.
- IMPORTANT: Bookmarks must be saved under Documents to ensure that they are backed up via OneDrive. Otherwise, if something happens to your computer or account, you will not be able to recover the exported bookmarks.
See below picture for a visual guide on this process.