3CX Initial Setup Instructions
Configuring 3CX Client with Welcome Email Attachment
- Open the email with the subject line “Welcome to 3cx Phone System for Windows!”
- Click the arrow next to the attachment that begins with “3cxProv_”
- Click Open
- If prompted to save or open, click “Open”
- 3CX should open and you will then be able to use it
Accessing your Voicemail
- Dial 9999 (or hit the ‘Messages’ button) to go to your voicemail.
- Enter your voicemail PIN number followed by #.
Recording your self-identification message or greeting message
- When in Voicemail, Press 9 to go to the options menu.
- Press 5 key to record your self-identification message (8 key for greeting message)
- Record your name and press # when finished
- Press 0 to save your self-identification or greeting message.
Voicemail Options Menu options:
- Press * to play all messages.
- Press 1 to change profile status.
- Press 3 to dial a number.
- Press 4 to delete all read messages.
- Press 5 to change self identification messages.
- Press 6 to play mailbox information.
- Press 7 to change voicemail pin number.
- Press 8 to change your greeting message.
Press 9 to repeat the prompt.