Category: Win 7
How to add a network printer in Win 7
Adding a printer in Windows 7
1. Click the Start button
2. Click Devices and Printers
3. Click Add a printer near the top of the window
4. Click Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer
5. Click Next
6. Click Find Now. Scroll down the list and find your printer
6a. You can type the name or part of the name in the Name: box to narrow the search results.
7. Select the printer Name in the list and Click OK.
8. Wait for it …
9. Click Next.
10. Select the Check Box if you want this printer to be the Default printer. Click Finish.
Remember to only Print if absolutely necessary, save paper!
For more detail please see the attached pdf.
Download PDF Datasheet: Win7_add_printer (801.88 KB)
Please note you will need the free Adobe Reader™ to view this file.
Company, Business and Organisation names used in these FAQs may be trademarks of their respective owners.